Today we got to experience the 4D ultrasound and got to see our sweet little girl. She was just a little shy and very sleepy. She was stretched across my belly with her head up under my right ribs. She liked to keep her arm up next to her face but every now and then she would move it for us to get a peek. She definitely has hair. We were wondering if she was going to be bald since both of us were little bald babies. She looks like she might have my little turned up nose and some big cheeks. So here are a few of her best moments today. We surely can't wait to meet her!
 |
| Sticking her tongue out. |
 |
| Being shy. |
 |
| Yawning. |
2 comments:
dMy precious granddaughter!!She is already beautiful and is favoring her Mother. I do believe she has her Moms nose and cheeks. (Sorry Brandon) We can see beautiful she is
I think you are right...I was hoping I could spare her my nose! lol
Post a Comment