This weekend we traveled to South Carolina for Brandon's mother's 60th birthday party. One the way we stopped in Atlanta to visit with my brother Jamie. I'm so glad he lives so much closer now so I can visit! While in Atlanta we stopped by Ikea to get a few things for the house. We love IKEA..it's modern, inexpensive furniture and home accents. The building is about as big a 3 super Walmarts and takes a while to go through it all. If you plan on making the trip I'd set aside 3 hours. After picking up a few items at Ikea we headed to Woodstock to visit Jamie.
I just love the little town of Woodstock. It's nestled around the railroad tracks with the old railroad station converted into a Mexican restaurant. We had a delish dinner on the rooftop with a 360 degree view of the town.
The next day we were off to South Carolina. Doris and her two cousins were turning 60 and there was a surprise birthday party planned for them. I think the ladies were surprised and had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment