Thursday, March 1, 2012

Coming home.

Pardon my delay in posting, we've been so busy in the Jennings house!

Coming home!
After spending three days in the hospital, we were ready to go home. I was very excited to bring Addison home in the same dress I was brought home in 30 years ago. I'm so glad my Mom saved it and took such good care of it. It was double Addison's size, but that's okay.  She still looked very cute in it.  We were so excited to get Addison home and to meet the family.  We loaded her in the truck and Brandon drove us home. 

When we arrived the house was covered in pink bows!  Thanks to our friends and family that decorated for us!

I remember just being so tired once we got home.  That evening we celebrated Addison's homecoming with our mothers and my brother Derrick's family.  

No comments: