I can see how sometimes children come up with these fake smiles when a camera is put in their face. Poor Addison is always being asked to cheese for the camera. Only recently she actually started to smile back at us when we try to make her laugh. I know that in time she will grow tired of this big black box in front of her and throw out the fake smile just to get me to take it away. For now though, I am enjoying documenting her changes every day. I just love taking pictures of her. Brandon bought me my new camera and lenses for our anniversary and I promised I would learn how to use it. I've been toying around with it for a few months and finally am learning how to take some decent pictures. I used to practice on the dog..poor Kobe got tired of the flash after day one. Addison is being just a little bit more patient with me. Here are a few shots I have taken so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment